Remote Work Reinvention Coaching Program
A 90-Day Program To Help You Reach Your Remote Work and Travel Future.
Imagine if it was possible to live the lifestyle you want sooner than you think.
Where would you go?
What would you do?
Do you have a vision yet?
If you're dreaming about traveling more, seeing the country, or having more flexibility in your life, there's an answer.
The ability to go where you want, work when you want, and be in charge of your own day is within reach—in fact, it is closer than you think.
You could be:
- Creating your own schedule
- Working from anywhere
- Traveling more or full-time
- Living life on your terms
Working remotely and traveling sounds amazing, right?
It can be.
But getting to that point can be overwhelming and downright terrifying.
Before you start "Googling" remote work, putting your decade old resume on LinkedIn, and telling your family and friends about your BIG dream...
...You MUST read this!
Working remotely can be a reality if you:
- Know how YOUR SKILLS can transfer into a remote role
- Understand the VALUE that you bring to an employer or client
- Can SHARE what you do with others
- Know how to PRICE your services or EARN INCOME that supports your lifestyle
If you are struggling with any of these, then I want to introduce you to:
The Remote Work Reinvention Coaching Program
A 90-Day Online Group Coaching Program To Help You Reach Your Remote Work and Travel Future.
- 6 live group coaching sessions
- 4 office-hour sessions for targeted coaching
- Bonus trainings to enhance your learning
- Guest experts
- Q&A and More!
Here's What You'll Get In Each Session:
Session #1: Your 90 Day Vision and Plan
Design a remote work transition plan based on your goals and focused on the right steps and resources. Address challenges, fears, and get tools to manage the emotional journey of becoming a remote worker.
Make real-time updates of 2-3 student resumes and profiles on various platforms like LinkedIn and Upwork.
Additionally, you'll get 4 office hour sessions:
- These are designed to dig deeper into any area where you need additional support and accountability
- This is your time to ask questions or address challenges
- Get a real-time review and update of your resume or job platform profile reviews
- Discuss ideas for other income streams (including starting a business, blogging, and more!)
Everything is designed to help you get clarity, gain confidence, and make the right decisions to reach your remote work and travel future.
The coaching program is valued at $1,800.
"The Remote Work Porgram was EXACTLY what I needed when I first began looking for remote work! Camille provides practical advice that is easy to follow and gives step by step instructions on how to best showcase your skills. She is very encouraging and motivating and the Facebook group has been wonderful in having a like-minded community. Anyone who wants to begin a remote work career could benefit from this course!"
- Kristen, Voiceover Talent
For a limited time, the Remote Work Reinvention Coaching Program also includes the wildly popular Remote Work 101: Work, Live and Travel Where You Want online course AND two additional bonuses!
What you'll get in Remote Work 101
Lifetime Access, Self-Paced Online Training
A $600 value.
Module #1 Course Overview
- Lesson 1 What to expect and best practices for how to take the course
- Lesson 2 The Remote Work School Facebook community
- Lesson 1 Build the dream
- Lesson 2 Build the plan
- Lesson 3 Manage change
- Lesson 1 Build a budget and offset your costs
- Lesson 2 Dynamic budgeting tool (to customize your budget)
- Lesson 1 The Remote Work Roundabout (a.k.a your remote options)
- Lesson 2 Your transferable skills
- Lesson 3 Resume refresh - build a remote work resume
- Lesson 1 Employment options
- Lesson 2 The job search and how to avoid scams
- Lesson 3 Flexjobs overview
- Lesson 4 Upwork overview and profile set-up
- Lesson 5 LinkedIn overview and profile set-up
- Lesson 1 The remote job interview
- Lesson 2 The remote job offer (and how to negotiate pay)
- Lesson 1 Set-up and hardware
- Lesson 2 Tools and software
- Lesson 3 Stay connected (internet options)
The Remote Work 101 self-paced program also includes 7 Expert Interview Lessons ranging from how to talk to an employer about working remotely, to should you start a blog as business and more!
The Remote Work 101 self-paced program is designed to fit perfectly with the Remote Work Reinvention program, to set the stage for what you will implement in the coaching sessions.
You also get these two additional bonuses!
Bonus #1 Private Remote Work School Facebook Community
This includes: a supportive community, job leads, and Q&A. A $500 value.
Bonus #2 5-Pack Resume/Cover Letter Templates
This includes: Done-for-you templates that will save you hours of work and heartache. A $150 value.
The total value of the Remote Work Reinvention Coaching program plus everything included in the Remote Work 101 self-paced training program and two additional bonuses is valued at $3,050.
This course is not open for enrollment.
I spent twenty years as a corporate trainer helping hundreds of people land jobs, develop skills, and get promotions and raises. Additionally, with a master's degree in counseling psychology, I've coached people on how to maximize their talents and build confidence in their abilities.
I've been working remotely part-time for over a decade. In 2016, I finally pulled the plug and walked away from my corporate job to work and travel full-time from my RV. I understand first-hand what it's like to let go of security to pursue a life filled with more meaning, flexibility and freedom.
I can help you do the same.
“The sofa made me do it.”
That’s what I tell people when they ask why I left everything behind, including a good paying job, to travel North America in an RV.
My husband, Bryce, and I had just come out of a rocky two-year period. Long hours at work, health issues, and housing disasters caused us to ask if this traditional way of life—owning a home and going to the same place everyday—was for us. The tipping point was having to buy furniture for our nearly empty home of two years.
Buying furniture was the final step to ‘settle into our lives’ and, frankly, it freaked us out. Furniture seemed heavy and permanent.
Also, having to decide between a taupe or camel colored sofa pushed us over the edge. The whole experience led us to question: why are we doing this? There has to be more to life than this—right?
I had been at the same job for 11 years at that point. It felt safe and secure, and the idea of leaving that behind was really SCARY!
It took some time to build up the courage. I wish someone had told me sooner that I didn’t need to be so scared.
Remote work and earning an income while traveling was possible—I just didn’t know how or where to look. If someone had just shown me the way, I would have left years ago instead of putting my life on hold.
You might be feeling just like I did—stuck and stagnant—but afraid to make the leap. I get it. But I’m here to help you overcome those hesitations, see new opportunities, and take that leap that you’ve been dreaming about for so long.
"Remote Work School inspires and creates excitement for anyone interested in remote work. Camille has developed a truly professional program divided into consumable modules with information that is grounded in clear logic, her professional experience, real life case studies and data. She makes remote work less scary and totally achievable."
Chris, Full Time RVer
Frequently Asked Questions
"Camille—I GOT THE JOB! I never could have down it without your teaching and coaching."
-Kelley, Virtual Program and Coaching Coordinator